What will you learn?
1. Understand three types of paring knife.
2. Different blade shapes of a paring knife with examples.
3. Eight ways to use paring knives in food decoration.
4. A table of links of 14 posts to show you different methods of food art or vegetable carving. Continue Reading
What will you learn?
From this article, you will learn two simple ideas for vegetable decoration. Use any edible leaves to create a pair of shoe thongs and a vegetable shuttlecock. Continue Reading
You will learn an interesting idea to present a salad plate with a tomato. The process of the food art with vegetable tomato will include
1. Carving a tomato saucer base.
2. Cutting carrot sticks.
3. Cutting celery sticks.
4. Soaking vegetable sticks in water.
5. Inserting vegetable sticks into tomato saucer base. Continue Reading
From this article you will learn
1. Peel mushroom skin.
2. Carving a flower on a mushroom.
3. Use the sharp end spine blade to carve a heart shape.
4. Use simple patterns to create mushroom art. Continue Reading
Orange segments are fantastic in salads or desserts. Once the bitter white pith and wall have been removed, they are looking very attractive and shining on a plate. We will learn two ways of orange art in this article, you can use these two ways for any other citrus. The second way is my invention. It’s an exclusive skill you will learn from me. Continue Reading
This garnish way will be very easy and quick for any long shaped vegetable. You can use a carrot or a zucchini instead the cucumber which I am using here. Continue Reading
This article will show you full instructions of carving a strawberry rose. Let you understand how to carve the correct rose petals on a strawberry successfully. You can garnish it with drink or cuisine. It’s a very gorgeous food decoration. Continue Reading
You will learn from this article:
1. Carving celery branches.
2. Soften celery stalk.
3. Making curly celery.
4. Create curly cucumber.
5. Decoration with alfalfa sprouts and parsley.
6. Garnish with pastrami and dipping sauce.
You will learn an easy way to make a cucumber flower with five petals. The article will show you how to slice the cucumber petals, soften the cucumber petals, making a cucumber base and create a stamen with tomato. It’s a quick and easy way for food art. Continue Reading
You will learn a way to create a cucumber flower with 12 petals on it. It’s a little bit of a challenge for your knife skills, but it won’t be too hard. Also, cucumber is easier to slice than other vegetables. Try your food art with this idea. Continue Reading